November 19, 2012

Roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Rosemary




We're embarking on a family trip in a few days, and I am determined to use up as much stuff in the fridge as possible before leaving. Just got to get a little creative, that's all!


It's an opportunity to eat simply. Well, that's what I tell myself. More like, just necessary to eat really strange combinations. Here's one dish I made that turned out to be pretty darn tasty. And this is basically what I had to work with...


The recipe:

Roasted Potatoes and Carrots

2 potatoes
1/2 cup carrots
1 tablespoon chopped onion
2 cloves garlic
olive oil
fresh rosemary

Chop the potatoes and carrots into bite sizes. Combine all ingredients and place in a baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil, about three to four tablespoons, and season with rosemary.



Bake at 375 degrees F for one hour, stirring half way through.


And there you have it! Simple, easy, and a couple less things in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment